Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

A beginning

This is the beginning of a new direction for me. I was raised to be averse to putting myself forward, and that fit in nicely with my shy personality. But since I have embarked on a new career in writing, I have been forced to realize that I must put that behind me and embrace the modern methods of self-promotion. Hence, this blog. I'm not sure if anyone will ever read any of this, so I will write as though I am speaking to myself.

Good afternoon, Self. If you have read any of my work, (and I know you have, since you are me) then you are familiar with the themes and subject matter that I usually include in my work. I worried for quite a while that the sex would be too graphic, then I got an eye-opener by sampling some of the stuff that today's women call 'romance novels'. If anything, my work doesn't go far enough for today's women;some of them have passed on my works as being too tame for them. I'm not sure I will ever be able to write the stuff that they like. Maybe I'll take a crack at it, but then again, maybe not.

For those who have read my work; feel free to ask questions about my novels. They are currently available only in Amazon's Kindle Store. Simply use their search engine to find my work and my Author Page there.

This has taxed my peabrain long enough. Thank you, Reader, for taking the time to check out my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment